Wednesday, September 15, 2010

He Wants Your ALL! For His ALL!


Are there times where you feel like God just isn't listening? Do you feel like you are just at the end of what you can take and just ready to throw in the towel? Do you know someone who questions the faith they have in Him? Did you answer yes to any of the above questions or know someone who may?

In order to get all you need and want out of God.. He wants your all. Not just a part of you... Not just you on Sunday's & Wednesday's, but ALL of the time. You have to be willing to give yourself to Him. When I say give your all, I mean that you have to be willing to recognize and share with others ALL He has done for you. He wants you to recognize that you need Him. He wants you to preach His gospel by sharing your testimonies and speaking positive words at all times. Remember, our words are our weapons, so be mindful of them.

In order to get all you want and need from God, you have to be willing to learn Him. How do you do that you ask? Well I would be glad to share that with you. By reading His word. By seeking Him in prayer and praise. Familiarizing yourself with your weapon!! THE WORD! You have to continuously keep Him in all that you do, to get all of Him.

I was lead to share this with you tonight, because I don't want people giving up on God. He has not forgotten about, or given up on, you. He just wants you to recognize all that He can do, all He will do and/or all He has done.


He said in word:

"11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." ~ Jeremiah 29:11-13 ~

So, if you want HIS all... You must give HIM your all.

~Love from your sister in Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment